Upgrade Your Tech Game at a Best Buy Mobile Specialty Store Near You

by Notorious Spinks on 11.07.2013

best buy disclaimerBest Buy Mobile™ specialty store review #sponAs the holiday season draws closer, many of us will find ourselves in malls and shopping centers more often.  ‘Tis the season for sales, sales and more sales.  It seems that my Christmas list gets longer every year, especially with Goo and Kay getting older and more specific about their wants.

Thanks to Best Buy, we can even check out the latest in smartphone and tablet technology while in the mall shopping.  More so, they have added 414 Best Buy Mobile™ specialty stores nationwide and strategically placed them in malls and shopping centers for shopping convenience.  The feature I love the most is that the staff is highly trained like the staff in Best Buy standalone stores, but they don’t work on commission.  Don’t you just hate when store associates try to pressure you into buy something?  Anything to get them a sale… I digress.

However, we won’t have this problem at the Best Buy Mobile™ specialty stores while shopping for the latest smartphones and tablets releases from Verizon, AT&T and Sprint, from all the top brands, along with stylish accessories to match with no pressure to buy.  But if you do buy, the staff  can easily set-up and activate your new phone, transfer your contacts and data and set you up with the complimentary Walk Out Working™ program.  Also, Notorious Spinks readers can get a coupon to save $5 off one in-stock mobile phone case, shield or charger at any Best Buy Mobile specialty store.  To find a Best Buy Mobile specialty store, go to www.BestBuyMobile.com and to “find a store,” near you go to: http://bestbuymobile.com/store-locator/.

Have you tried out the Best Buy Mobile specialty store near you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 20 comments… read them below or add one }

katherine bartlett November 14, 2013 at 1:02 am

I love best buy stores. They are amazing!

BabsProjects November 13, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I have never seen a Best Buy mobile specialty store anywhere near where I live. It would have loved to check it out.

amanda November 13, 2013 at 10:47 am

I hadn’t heard of this before. I wonder if there’s one near my family in michigan

Dawn ~ Spatulas On Parade November 13, 2013 at 8:54 am

Best Buy is a big competitor when it comes to mobile phones and other electronic equipment.
I shop there online because our store has horrible customer service.

Tess November 13, 2013 at 6:58 am

I think we have one. lol There is a special place with mobile people so maybe that its.

kay adeola November 13, 2013 at 3:52 am

Never heard of that store do not think we have it here in the UK.

Amanda Love November 12, 2013 at 11:03 pm

My closest Best Buy really isn’t that close so I tend to do most of my electronic shopping online at Amazon. Glad to know that the sales reps know how to take care of you though.

Teresa Mccluskey November 12, 2013 at 10:58 pm

I have yet to see one around where i live but i am gonna look a little harder now :D

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell November 12, 2013 at 10:05 pm

There isn’t one near me yet, but I’m really glad the sales people are well trained and ready to give answers!

Rosey November 12, 2013 at 9:28 pm

You mentioned two of my most favorite things about Best Buy…the items are out to try, so I swing by when I’m at the mall anyway AND the staff is helpful, knowledgeable, but no pressure (i love that!).

Tough Cookie Mommy November 12, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I just recently upgraded my tech and I am thrilled. Technology is moving and evolving so quickly these days that it is important to stay ahead of the learning curve.

Ashley Gill November 12, 2013 at 8:08 pm

My husband and I are up for a contract renewal after the beginning of the year. We may have to think about doing the Best Buy route this time!

Bobbi Renee Hass-Burleson November 12, 2013 at 7:23 pm

I am not in the market for any new devices right now, but I did purchase my laptop from Best Buy and they have fabulous customer service!!

Pam November 12, 2013 at 7:18 pm

I just found out that we have a Best Buy Mobile Store in our area. I plan to visit it soon!

Casey November 12, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Robin, you make a really good point. Now that I think about it, all of the Best Buy Mobile Speciality Stores where I live are also right next to regular Best Buy locations. Do regular Best Buys no longer have wireless services, or is the whole point just that the specialty stores don’t have commissioned workers so the pressure is off, like you mentioned? The specialty stores sound great; I’m just curious why they place them right next to each other. :)

Jennifer Williams November 12, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I am a big fan of Best Buy Mobile, the are so helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Amberlee Cave November 12, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I will have to check them out! I need a new phone and I’m sure they will have everything I am looking for!

Amber Edwards November 12, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I wonder if there is a best buy mobile in our mall. It would be good to stop in there and check! Love that they are more interested in helping you get what you want, instead of trying to get a commission.

Terry November 12, 2013 at 1:00 pm

I do hate when places try to pressure me into buying things… or try to pressure me. I usually just walk away. I usually know what I want when I go shopping.

I like a walk out working program. Thats the only way to go.

Robin (Masshole Mommy) November 12, 2013 at 12:54 pm

There is a Best Buy Mobile store at a mall near us and it always cracks me up because there is a “real” Best Buy around the corner. LOL.

{ 1 trackback }